Which residents is it for?
Anyone diagnosed with dementia OR who you suspect of having dementia. They may be experiencing some of the following:
- Problems with judgment (e.g., problems making decisions, bad financial decisions, problems with thinking)
- Reduced interest in hobbies/activities
- Repeats the same things over and over (questions, stories, or statements)
- Trouble learning how to use a tool, appliance, or gadget (e.g., VCR, computer, microwave, remote control)
- Forgets correct month or year
- Trouble handling complicated financial affairs (e.g., balancing checkbook, income taxes, paying bills)
- Trouble remembering appointments
- Daily problems with thinking and/or memory
Benefits of choosing Isaac Health
- No long wait times
- Medication and non-medication (cognitive therapy) management for dementia
- We focus on identifying your individual’s (or patient’s) need: assessment, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and providing the ultimate continuing care and education from the privacy and convenience of your home.
- Covered by most insurance and Medicare
How it works
Step 2: We will discuss needs and arrange visits through you
Step 3: Patient sees doctor and/or cognitive therapist. Visits are generally available within a week.
If you are ready to refer a resident for an assessment or for treatment / therapy, please use the form here to share their details securely